Okay, so I have been harrassed by many of you for my lack of blogging talent. I have been lacking a bit in posts and post creativity, but I will try to be better about it.
Ysterday was a big day for us. I wrote a pretty check to the dentist's office for some fine dental work. Ella got her tooth pulled and she looks so cute. She keeps going to the mirror in the bathrooom to look at herself. I ask her what she is doing and she says that she is looking to see if she is scary. We have some of the Billy Bob teeth and anytime we put them in or even bring them out, she totally flips. She covers her eyes with both hands and screams. I mean serously screams. I dont' know why she is so scared of them, but she would rather hold 20 worms than look at Billy Bob teeth. So I think that she thinks she now has her own set of Billy Bob teeth. ha! Gabe also had some work done and he kept saying, "My chin is still sleeping and I keep drooling everywhere!" He was not too happy with the numbing they had done on his bottom jaw. We just stayed home the whole day after that. I'll take a pic of my little Ella and post it.
I finished all of my Christmas cards for the year and I would like to announce that I am now starting my list for next year. You better do something special to make the cut. I'll be monitoring behavior all year for the 2007 list. I know everyone wants to make the cut more than anything in the world, so I like jewelry or chocolate and my birthday is July 31.
I'm totally kidding. I know that you probably could all care less if you receive a Christmas card from me and I only talk myslef into the fact htat everyone wants to be on my list. It makes me feel better.
I have a few more gifts to get before the Christmas shopping comes to a close. I love to shop at Christmas. There is just something that brings me back to my childhood and my mom taking me to the mall all Christmas season. I love all the music that they play and the decorations. I also love the fact that the stores stay open late enough to where you can go after the kids go to bed. And now they've made night owl specials. I never made it in for earlybird specials. I can never get out of the house in time.
So we are still hunting for a house. We are really being quite choosy still at this point. there's no real time frame that we are in, but sooner than later would be better for me. I love to decorate the house and paint and create things for the kids' rooms and I miss doing that. I also just want a little space of my own. We did find this one house that was really perfect for us. The only problem was that the house absolutely reeked like smoke. It was so awful that we had to ask the realtor if it was cigarette smoke or something burning. Yuck. It was bad. So on we hunt.
We are having a ladies night at church on Friday night. Corrie and I have put together a night that we can all get together without kids. I have not cropped since we moved here. (I miss my Amos, Guru, and Amazing) The only time I went was when we went to Denver. I have tried numerous times, but somehow things don't ever go as planned. So I am bringing my stuff and I am going to get something done. I always have such lofty goals, but it never turns out to be more than a few pages a night when I go to a crop. Hopefully I can get 2 done.
Okay, so that's enough rambling. Hope all of you blog haters are happy out there. Did you find a hooter in your box Guru?
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Miscellaneous ramblings
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Once she was lost but now she is found! haha. abt time u blogged. I ck your blog like everyday. hello!! so why don't u coment on my blog u blog hater. just kidding. I miss u girl.
Hope u find a house soon. That's funny abt Ella. She's so comical. Show us pic's "pweeze" as Andre says.
Only 3 more mo or 2. Till we see ya'll. Yippppeeeeee!! happy dance !!!!!
I was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth. About dang time you wrote about you amazing time there in the dakota. Ok, my life is still annoying, just the topic of the week. Was going to go to the store today but too much rental crap to deal with. Yippee for me, not. Oh well, my new year will pretty much be rental free!!! Woohoo. Sad cropping without you too. Surprisingly I am still getting pages done, but I have to buy all my own stuff, man, can you come over so I can borrow some of yours already!! My pages are missing the nobody and guru items.
Can't wait to see a pic of that cute girl! Hey...I got a stranger leaving me comments on my blog now. Check it out! Weird! Love ya! Have fun at the Ladies nite - wish I could be there! Tell everyone hi for me.
Im just hoping I can earn a spot on the coveted Christmas card list this year...
Cant wait to see Ella's pics.
Um I still haven't gotten my Christmas Card........it's Friday already!
She keeps saying my card is in the mail....yea right!
Take a pic to my Ella bell....I need to see if she looks scary!
I wish I was helping you and Corriekate with the party:(
xoxoxo
21 DAYS! I AM HAVING WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS!!!!!
Post a Comment