Friday, December 08, 2006

My Toothless Wonder

So last Thursday we went with the Bells' to Disney on Ice. As you all are well aware, I was very excited to go. I dont' know about the kids, but mom was excited. So we got all cute to go. Realizing once again that I have very few things that are nice to wear. Not everyday things to wear and not dress up, but just look nice to go out clothes. Oh well, I put on this dumb ol' vest I've had for years. I dont' get out much.
Here we are. My little girl cannot take a picture with a serious face. Every one we took was her sticking her toungue out or being silly. The show was so great. Ella watched the whole time so intently and she kept clapping and screaming. It was worth every penny to go. The only thing they didn't have was Pooh. Otherwise they had every Disney movie and more in it. I would go again in a second.
Before we went in the the center Micah looked at me an told me to "Put on my game face because there are going to be lots of things to buy that are way too expensive. We are not buying anything." So we go inand yes there are lots of cool things to buy. I just wanted some cottom candy though. $6 for the cotton candy and $10 if you got the candy with a crown. I was totally not going to pay that. I had already boughtten the tickets for $60 and that was going to be good enough. We had instructed the kids not to ask for anything and they didn't. THey were so good. So during intermission, uncle Bill went to the bathroom and got Gabe and Connor swords ($15 each) and Connolly and Ella the cotton candy with a crown for each of them. Yes people, that is $50 total. Now I don't know aboutyou, but we dont' spend $50 on just four junk toys. But we were very gracious in accepting them and it was so sweet of him to get the kids something. The kids were in heaven.


So here are the long awaited pics of my toothless wonder. She is so pretty. She keeps going to look in the mirror to see if she has "scary teeth". And she tells everyone that she has a broken tooth. We don't believe in the tooth fairy around our house, but she did know that if you put your tooth under your pillow then you will wake up and it will be money. She got two quarters and was very dissappointed. Little Ella does not know the value of money in any way, so she would have been much more excited to get 10 pennies than four quarters. When I asked her where her quarters were she told me that she put them back under her pillow so she could get some more money. Ha!

10 comments:

amazingbrenda said...

lol, that's funny abt the quarters. Did she get penny's instead?

Sounds like you guys had lits of fun on Disney on ice. I always wanted to go to one of those shows, but my parents never took us. Maybe sometime soon I'll take my kids. I know Andre would enjoy it.

Ella is getting soo big. wow!

Logzie said...

Ella sounds like a VERY smart little girl! :-)

Cute pictures...very nice looking family you have Nobody!

Domestic Diva said...

I wish I was there in person to see the toothless wonder...:)

I am glad that you got to go to Disney on Ice. When I was young my mom used to save up all year for a couple of things for all of her children to be able to go...one was the Ice Capades...(now Disney on Ice) and the other was the Nutcracker! So I know how fun those can be.

Fun for you to go with Mr. Money! You got free stuff...cool.

DeGrimm said...

Disney on Ice sounds so fun! Glad you had a good time. Can't believe how much that stuff costs! Did you get a program? I'd love to see it.

Ella looks so cute with her missing tooth. Shoot...I'd give her the 10 pennies!

Gotta go...Hayden's sitting on the potty screaming. Oh how fun this is.

Amos said...

I really like how she adds the drama of the crinkled nose to the toothless wonder! She is such a cutie.

Sounds like you had a "killer" time at the Disney on Ice. Wish we could've been there too. What a nice little treat from Uncle Bill. How sweet of him to drop $50 on the little ones.

Miss you! love you!

Anonymous said...

12 days and counting......

Domestic Diva said...

day 14

Anonymous said...

21 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWL!

Anonymous said...

almost 30 days.....r u still alive?

Domestic Diva said...

I've talked to her...so i know she is in the land of the living....


Thanks for the card....Corriekate!!! Happy new year....r u going to order the poppy ink kit? Jan 10th don't forget!!!