Holy cow you guys. You are nuts. Is this what you stay at homes do all day? I didn't know this blog would be such a sounding board about how my skills are lacking. CHeck out all the comments from my last post. If this was E-bay they would call it negative feedback.
Since I haven't blogged much--here is a rundown of my last month.
Mid Dec.--I was at the Bells for a week
the next week--I was trying to get ready for Christmas. Baking (yest Corrie's Christmas cookies are still in the bucket in the garage--also known as the walk-in fridge during the winter), wrapping all the presents for the kids that they didn't need, tried to finish all my shopping, found a house that was great. Amazing that it took a week for those few things.
Christmas week-- Celebrated Jesus' birthday at my Aunt's house on Eve (Gabe had pink eye and stayed home with Micah because I had stayed home from church with him that morning), had Christmas at mom and dad's on Monday. Got ready to go to Arkansas on Tuesday. Packing, doing a few little last minute returns before leaving, and trying to get the mountains of laundry done. Wednesday, Micah worked in the morning, we signed an offer on a house at noon, and we left for Arkansas at 1:00. We arrived in Springdale at Scott and De's at about 11:00 that night. Thursday, had Christmas with the Grimm's and stayed through New Years. Didn't get the house.
Back home on Tuesday. Got pink eye on Wednesday. Went to the doctor on Thursday for pink eye and a sinus infection (that's right Amos, I went to the doc). Didn't go anywhere again until Sunday. The kids and Micah got sick on Saturday. We went through another house on Sunday. Fell in love with it. Went back to look at it on Monday. Made an offer today. We'll see.
So there it is. In a nutshell.
Here's a few details:
I got a great camera for Christmas and both Deanna and I read the manuals for our cameras. I got to see my new little niece Delaney who was born in July. SHe is so cute and the best baby ever. We took some family pics in Arkansas with all the cousins. The kids travelled great and didn't fight in the car. Miracle. Seriously. Micah got his iPod for Christmas. He put all of his pics on it from our desktop and was showing some people at workwhen up popped the pics from my TLC hottie post from awhile back. He had a few questions about why those hot guys were on his iPod. His co-workers were wondering too.
Okay, so I just wanted to catch you up a bit. My next post may be a little more interesting.
And for all you Poppy Ink fans out there--------do NOT whine to me when you don't purchase a kit. I already know you want them and you know too. Don't whine. Seriously.
And another thing---who is totally stoked for March 1? I tried to get Corriekate to come too. She couldn't. Something about her husband, a family, and job or something. Bad excuse.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Yes, I'm alive.
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
FINALLY! Yes I am a sad sad person...I have nothing better to do than sit here ALL day and check peoples blogs....
Like I couldn't just pick up the phone.....
POPPY INK...somewhere I thought I saw that it was already all spoken for.....but I will try...what day???
Now if we could just get D to update herself...
Stoked? March 1st, is there a bigger word to use for that, cause this is like making my 2007 to be back together with everyone again!!!!!!!!
Glad you are back again!
Love you!
51 days to March 1st!
I was enjoying conversing with corriekate.....but I am glad you are back...
Corriekate...we have to buy the Feb kit....TODAY....reinvite me to your blog....please...I will not lose the link....
HEY G- Feb is already sold out too!
Post a Comment