Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A few pics

Okay--so here are a few pics from the last month. I would upload more, but we all know how moody Blogger is. Takes forever just to do a few.

Here we are all ready for Christmas Eve. We didn't realize how bad Gabe's eye was with pink eye until we were ready to go. So I had dad shoot a pic before Daddy and Ella went to church and Gabe and I got back in our comfy clothes. Gabe looks like Popeye because his eye was so swollen. A little Christmas memory I guess.
And here are the girls. A very proud cousin holding a baby cousin.
Here are the three bigger cousins just hanging out. Gabe and Hayden played SO good together. He just entertained Hayden and taught him all sorts of fun things that I'm sure his momma appreciated. Ella and Hayden are only about 8 months apart, so they were a little too close in age to get along so great right now. I'm sure in a few years it will change, but at ages 2and3 they were more like competitors. Ella loved helping with Delaney the most.
Christmas day with the Aasen's. My little brother was there too. Pretty fun morning. Garth went back to bed as soon as we were done opening gifts. Lucky.
Here is little Delaney. Isn't she so cute? These last three pics were taken with the new Canon. She was my little test model as I was trying out all the functions.
Ella was such a big helper giving Laney a bath.
We went to a Skyforce game. The Skyforce is an NBA D league team we have here in town. The halftime show was a guy named "rubber boy" and they brought him out in a box to do all sorts of bendy stuff. He was a contortionist and it was really gross. Gabe thought it was pretty neat though so he tried it out for himself. This is what I saw when he said "Look mom!"

7 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

Wow, Gabe is quite the contortionist! Who knew!

Amos said...

I thought he was winking in the picture until I read a little further and remembered the pink eye. Glad you all are over that now.

Delaney is a cutie. We should introduce her to Logzie's Ella and we would have the most beautiful babies all in one room. I wish I didn't mind having babies, cause all these cute baby pictures makes me want a little girl. And lets just leave that at a thought and nothing more!

amazingbrenda said...

Those are cute pictures. Finally a blog from nobody. I ck it like everyday! hellooo! Gllad your doing good 7 had a nice Christmas.

too bad for Gabe. I hope he's better now.

So did you get the other house?

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!!

Poor Gabe @ the pink eye but Wow...he's quite bendable!

Yah, did you get the house? What's it like?

DeGrimm said...

It was great having you guys here! We miss you already! Hayden asked for you every day. When he wakes up in the morning he says, "Where's Gabe?" Love you much!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you mentioned that you had a hard time getting your pics to load with blogger...I used to have a hard time too until someone told me to load the pics first before I typed and since then I have not had a problem.

Just thought I would mention that. :-)

Anonymous said...

that picture really makes me want to get down in the floor just to see if I can do that. Of course, I don't have to try because I already know I can't...but I'll probably end up just seeing before the night is over. If you guys don't hear from me for a while..you might check on me..it could be I have gotten stuck! ha ha