This is the funniest story of the week about one of the kids' "adult" conversations.
On Friday, Gabe got a birthday party invitation in the mail that is at the gymnastics place here in town. They go and play on the trampolines and inflatables and things. It also said that they were going to have pizza. Anyway, Ella was very upset because she was not invited to the birthday party for boys. I put the invitation on the refrigerator and went on with our day. Last night Ella noticed the invitation and it suddenly triggered her memory that she was not invited.
Out of such sorrow she said, "Gabe you cannot go to cheese sticks for Connor's party."
Gabe said, "Ella it is not at Chucky Cheese."
She said, "I know Gabe. But you cannot go to chicken sticks for the party."
Gabe said, "We are having pizza at the party, not chicken sticks."
Ella said, "I KNOW GABE, BUT YOU CANNOT GO TO CHEESE STICKS WITHOUT ME!"
Finally Gabe figured out what she was talking about and said, "Ella, it is at the gymnaSTICKS place, not cheese sticks or chicken sticks!" It was so funny. My mom and I could not stop laughing at their very intense converstaion.
Monday, January 15, 2007
What kind of sticks?
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your kids always have the funniest converstations!
Give them a kiss for me. I sure do miss them!
I can just picture their conversation right now. What a hoot!
lol, that's so funny. I can just see them.
Btw. That's a cool clock. I love the way you decorated it. That's awesome. Now I want one. Maybe I'll make me one too. hehe
Super CUTE!!!
Thanks for sharing!
That is just hilarious!!! hee hee haa haa
Post a Comment