So our little family has been through quite the rollercoaster over the past 9 months, but I think it is finally coming to an end. We finally found a house and got a signed contract today. Yeah! When we set out looking for a house we had decided on a few things. 1-We were going to stay wherever we landed for at least five years. 2- The house we chose needed to be a fixer upper. 3- Micah wanted a place to put his stuff. 4- I wanted a roomy place for a kitchen table that we could all sit around for supper. 5- It had to be in a good school district. I can honestly say that this house has all of those things. Praise God! It is not the nicest house with the cutest landscaping and the best of everything, but we are so happy that we can make it ours.
I know that anything can go wrong from the time you sign the contract until closing, so I am reserving my total excitement for when the dotted line is signed. I just want to not have anything go wrong with it if it is truly the house that God has in mind for us. We'll see....
Thursday, January 18, 2007
A HOUSE! A HOUSE! A HOUSE!
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! I can hardly wait to see it! How exciting...now you will have your own spcace! Post pics....:)
41 days....
I am glad that you finally found a place of your own. I can just see you painting and decorating it already. You have a gift for that. Praying for a smooth transition for you and the fam.
Love you. 38 days!
I am so happy for you guys! I know it will be BEAUTIFUL once you get your hands on it! Can't wait to see pictures! It will be great for you to be your own little family again and to have a place of your own. Wish you were here to see our house. I sure could use your decorating advice! Love you!
Post a Comment