Monday, January 15, 2007

Makeover time

I had purchased an ugly clock from Hobby Lobby for my mom for Christmas that I wanted to decorate for her. Of course I didn't get it done in time, but I finished it last night. Here are some pics. She is obsessed with Basic Grey so I used the Urban Couture on it. Every time that woman comes home from the scrapbook store she has more Basic Grey. She has like every line with the stickers, tags, and monograms. Anyway... here are the pics. I forgot to rotate this one before I posted it. Oops.


4 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

I love Basic Grey also! I like the new line "blush"

Nice job Nobody, you always do great work...I can't wait to see my pages in....hummmmmm how many days?

Amos said...

Boy, your mom is Lucky. Maybe the rest of us could make the list, or maybe not. Hey, you made my list for a valentines card. Yep, I'm so lucky to be ahead and they are already done.

Miss you!

Somebody's Nobody said...

Holy cow Amos. Valentine's cards done? You are well on your way to winning the friend-of-the-year award.

Anonymous said...

You should TOTALLY make these and sell them! Maybe on E-bay. You'll be rich some day!