I think Gabe saw snow angels on a tv show or something because that was the first thing he wanted to do. And he made a perfect one too. I guess he is just a natural angel.
We finally had our first real snow of the winter and teh kids were SO thrilled. Gabe especially. They got all of their gear on at 7:30 at night so they could go out to play. And there really wasn't any stopping them. Papa and LoLo had given them new shovels and they just had to use them. They actually played out there for a long time too. I was pretty suprised because I thought that Ella would just freak out as soon as the first little bit of snow got in her mittens. She did good though.
Here they are shoveling the deck out back. They love to feel like they have a job to do.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
My snow angels
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea...you finally got schnee! I wish I could send you some of mine...I need to get rid of it.
The kiddos really look cute all bundled up! That is a big snow angel...JJ tried to make on in 3 feet of snow...it did not work!
I cannot wait till March to see you!
Great Pic there Nobody! Hey, don't take Guru's snow, I'll send you some ice chunks. I have plenty to go around!
Glad the kids had fun in the snow. Looks like lots more fun than here, although -19 would not be cool either.
Love you! 42 days!
Post a Comment