That title is pretty funny. I last posted on May ?? and there have been like 15 storms and no calms until now. I won't bore you with all of the details from the past two months, but here are some pics to sum it all up.
Here is my business card pic. I am done with my classes, have paid all my sweet moolah, and I am now an officially licensed real estate agent. I have had my first showing already and have my first open house on Sunday. I go in about two days a week and do the rest from home.
Cute babies at uncle Gavin's wedding. They were the perfect ringbearer and flower girl. The full-length pic is cuter but this is what was already positioned the correct way.
Just a picture of the lady taking out picture. My new SIL is just a doll, like the bride on the cake topper looks.
We wanted to get a pic of them all together and this is the best we could do. Seriously. You should see the others attempts.
Me and my beautiful niece. She is so little!
This is when we got back from the Black Hills. Mom had come over and decorated my built-in china cabinet in my kitchen. Isn't it so cute? She also cleaned my whole house for when the Guru's fam came. She is the bestest momma in the whole world. Seriously.
4th of July at Uncle Bill and Aunt Kathy's. Uncle Bill went a bit crazy at the fireworks stand.
Ella stayed in the water the entire evening. I think she came out to eat and then back in. Her swimsuit was covered in green junk when she was done.
Gabe and his buddy.
That's it. The 1000 pictures I have taken summed up into about 10 or 11. I have some serious scrapbooking to do.
4 comments:
Looks like tons of fun times. Way foxy business card pic there! And hey, can I borrow your momma to come decorate and clean my house while I'm gone too? Sweet! Lucky! You are not alone in the serious scrapbooking. I ordered pics from Winkflash on the 6 cent sale. 1 1/2 years of pics totally 312 pics, way serious scrapbooking needed here. Love ya!
Here, did you see any bears on your trip to the hills? Where are the pics?
Yep her momma is the bomb!
Thanks for letting us crash your house!
Great pics! So proud of you too! What an accomplishment. Those kids all get cuter and cuter the older they get.
She's alive. I was wondering what had happened to you. hehe!!
Great pictures. Congratulations on finishing your course, Mrs real estate girl. Very pretty picture by the way.
Your mom did good. Nice. Kids look cute!!
Post a Comment