Sunday, July 13, 2008

10 funny things that crack me up....

I was just thinking about a few little things that happen in daily life that just make me giggle, sometimes out loud, and sometimes only on the inside....here's my list.....are you ready??....are you sure??.....

1--a random shoe in the middle of the road. Where does that shoe come from? How does one lose a shoe in the road? Do they not know their shoe is missing?

2--House Hunters on HGTV. Those folks on there crack me up with their terrible acting. Like they wrote their own script and couldn't remember what they wrote, so they're prentending to be excited about reading the scripting. It is hillarious.

3--Women who are well-endowed driving crotch rockets around the town. They are always in a pack with a bunch of other guys riding crotch rockets. They sport their Oaklies and their boobs are hangin all over in their way-too-tiny camisoles. This one makes me giggle out loud.

4--When I forget to put on deodorant and I realize it halfway through the day. Enough said. It cracks me up.

5--Men driving VW Beetle "slug bug" cars. They are owning the road in those mothers. Even better when you see them get out and their legs are like four stories tall.

6--Thinking about the video on You Tube where the woman is talking about giving "CPR" and she says "UPS"---and really means it.

7--Bright colored houses that stick out like sore thumbs. Or houses with neon-colored doors. I'm all about being original and fun...but c'mon. *laugh, laugh, laugh*

8--When people walk their big dogs down the busiest street in town and the dog rears up to take a c*** and the owner (who, by the way, somehow always seems to resemble the dog they are walking) stands looking around as if nothing is happening and then proceeds to whip a plastic Wal-Mart bag out of their back pocket that will soon be weighed down by the big huge dumparooski that has just been produced by their pet, load it up, and when loaded looks way too heavy for the bottom of the bag to handle. I know you gotta walk your dog, but maybe choose a park or a less-traveled highway next time. So funny.

9--Men mowing their lawns without a shirt on, except that they should be wearing a shirt. You know the kind...really bad farmer tan.....so hairy they look like they're wearing a sweater....or a very very large tummy hanging quite low to the ground. You know what I'm talkin about. And then sporting their shirtless self while one-handing that bad boy of a lawn mower. And he can even do turns with one hand while looking around to see if any chicks have noticed that he isn't wearing a shirt. And they have noticed alright.

10--The kids asking me not to sing. Yup, they do that. I think they learn to say that from their dad.

4 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

"I saw the cops, smashing the truck winda out. I thought the they were giving the man UPS. I thought the man was ded. That's just the way it was."


hahahahaha....this one makes me bust a gut!

I likey your list :)

Amos said...

Dog C***, sick, in the walmart bag, toted home, GAG!!!!

House hunters makes me laugh too, so fake!

Ah come on leave the poor fat gut shirtless beer belly guy alone! NOT!!! Makes me wanna gag!

amazingbrenda said...

Nobody, you crack me up, maybe that could be #11. Those are hilarious!!!

Miss ya!!

the Clarks said...

my husband is one of the shirtless mowers. at least he's not fat but still I've tried to get him to put on a shirt. oh well, at least i dont have to mow...
sounds like your summer is busy, cant believe it's almost over.