Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Pics

So I know that a lot of people who read my blog are not on Facebook (which seems to be where I spend a lot of time lately). I have posted our family pics on there but thought I would share them on here as well. I hired a student from DSU to take them. She was very inexpensive but was so sweet and did a good job for the $75 I gave her.






















































I think I may have the most photogenic boy in the world. Every single picture of him always looks good. Even the silly or funny pics of him where he was caught offguard are still really great. So that's it. Lots of pics. :)

7 comments:

Amos said...

Those turned out beautiful!!!! And what a great price too.

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

Oh my goodness! They are GREAT! BOTH your kids are precious! You look amazing as well! I love family pics and don't do them near enough!

the Clarks said...

Wow, beautiful pictures. Gabe is getting so BIG! She did a great job, well worth the money.

amazingbrenda said...

I love all of your pictures. You guys look great!! Your kids indeed are getting so big & cute. Love them all.

Ali Kat said...

Those are great! Wish I could find someone here to do it for that cheap!!

quiltmaker said...

Those pics are beautiful! She really did a great job. What a photogenic family you guys are! (Of course, I knew that already without the pics!) :-)

Domestic Diva said...

Nice Nobody!!!! I am glad that I got a preview, because you know how jealous your nobody is!!!!

Did you order them alreay?

Love them all :)