Friday, April 25, 2008

MY GIRLS CAME FOR A VISIT!

THE GIRLS CAME TO VISIT ME LAST WEEKEND!!! Amos came up from T-town and Nobody came on over from Denver for us all to reunite. A much needed time for girls after that long winter. Of course we spent the majority of our time scrapbooking. duh. But we also were able to do some other fun things when we needed a break. We took these few pictures together. Somehow us momarazzis (moms who carry cameras everywhere) don't take very many pictures together. I know Amos posted a few on her blog. She's more of the sweet one between us all. The pictures I chose are a little different. I don't think I could take a serious picture to save me life. Not one that I like anyway.





Like I said, Amy is the sweet one. I didn't have one goofy picture of her. I had a hard time finding a serious one of me. ha!
Here we are. A nice picture together.

In other news we learned how to use Skype and our webcam. Okay that sounds a little kinky. We learned how to use it so we could talk to our family in California!!!!! I was able to see me little niece Delaney and my nephew Hayden online a couple nights ago. It was so much fun because I have not seen them since last summer! I think the last time I even saw pictures of them was at Christmas . They are so cute and big! So if any of you have Skype out there I know how to work mine now!!!! Yippee!

Ella told me the funniest thing last night. I don't even know if it is one of those "had to be theres" but here it is....Ella got her ears pieced when she turned three and she got little round "diamond" earrings. They are cubic zirconia, but we call them diamonds. So we are at the dinner table and talking about the circus (because it is in town this weekend) and out of the blue Ella looks at me and says, "My earrings are not diamonds mom. They are circles." Duh. How could have I made such a grave mistake?

Have a good weekend.

6 comments:

Amos said...

So next time we have a photo shoot, I know that I will be making not one serious face the entire time!!!! LOL! What waz I thinkin'? I should've known the minute we started the whole shoot when you were being goofy (ah hem, well that's the G rated version of the word I really would use ;) Twas Fun and Miss you Already!!! Love you!

Amos said...

Mom, shouldn't you have known that Mary had circles? Geez, will have to rethink that mom of the year award. haha.

Hey I have Skype, but I still have to add it to my laptop. I think my desktop might have bit the bullet yesterday. I hope not because I need to transfer a bunch of stuff still! UGH!

Somebody's Nobody said...

Sure glad you guys didn't come this weekend! It's snowing! Ahhh!

Domestic Diva said...

Hey...at least crop out my HUGE tummy! Goofy!!!

Miss you! Had so much fun! Thanks for all the memories!

Domestic Diva said...

Thanks Nobody!!!!! You are the bomb!!!!!! :0)

Wanna go to lunch this week? You pick the place...k? Maybe Hu Hots?
Sounds yum!!!

amazingbrenda said...

Love the pictures. I'm glad you guys had fun. I think I'm gonna try to make it to Salt Lake next year! It's a must!!

Ella's so funny. Audrey calls her earrings her pretty's.