So I thought I should update this old dusty blog. I was at the Bell's for a week a couple weeks ago and I thought I should challenge myself to stop biting my fingernails. It has always been a nervous habit of mine and my nails were looking bad. Really really bad. So for one week I caught myself everytime I would put my finger up to my mouth. And now they have white on them! It has been years since I've had white. Small celebrations.
We took the kids over to a Sioux Falls Storm game tonight. It is an area league we have here in town and Micah had gotten tickets at the school for really cheap. It was pretty fun and they do a good job of making it fun for the whole family to watch. Too bad it is a beer fest all around. The kids were there for the snacks. They wore red bandanas around their heads. They both asked to wear them and it was so cute to see them walking in with those around their little noggins. Everyone thought it was pretty cute.
And the biggest news of the week? My friends are coming!!!! Amos and Nobody are coming to visit on Friday!! Hurray! Too bad B-rends couldn't come as well, but we understand. That is a LONG flight from Austria. We are goign to scrapbook annd have a great weekend without the worries of life. I'm really excited for Amos to see where I grew up, where I hang out and live my daily life. Nobody came last summer so she was able to see all of that, but now we can all enjoy it together. They are coming in on Friday and taking off on Monday. I think we will have some serious time to scrapbook then. Just getting the house ready for guests now. you know, figuring out what touchups need to be done on the paint, getting new towels, and all that.
So in outher news I had two real estate deals that I put together this week. I may have another on Monday. We went out today and we are gonig back to look again on Monday. Hooray. Things are really taking off and getting busy. It's great to have the opportunity at such a great career. It has been very difficult to adjust to the lifestyle with running all over and taking phone calls all day long. I'm getting used to it though.
Micah started his college classes this week. One online and the other on Wednesday evening. Sounds like the one on Wednesday will be less work than the one that is online. I'm very proud of him taking the step to get these done. With a degree at least he will be able to considered for additional jobs he may not have otherwise been. After this quarter he will have his Associate's degree. I think I may have mentioned that in a previous post. Hooray for him! And then 11 classes to go.
So that's the story. I am also in love with Reese's Peanut Butter cups right now. Yummy.
3 comments:
So jealous!!! buhu, sniff sniff, waaaaa, waaaaa. Have fun lots of fun :)
Where are the pics of the red noggins? Is it soccer?
Yea for Micah! And kudos to you....I always thought you would be good at real estate!
I CANT WAIT to be there w/you both!!!! YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Sweet stuff happenin'! But the best is we are headed your way!!!!!! South Dakota take me away!
Post a Comment