Monday, March 12, 2007

Valentine's Day in March

So my mom got the kids Valentine's shirts again this year. She is always so good about doing thoughtful things for the kids. But the weather was junk out and we just didn't get around to taking any Valentine's pics. So here they are. We got ready to go out last Friday and I thought we may as well get dressed in red. Why is it such a challenge to get a good picture of children? And then when you're done it makes you crabby because they wouldn't sit for you. Ugh. I think I might quit my ameteur paparazzi business. It is a bit too stressful. Here is what we got though. My beautiful children. I love them so much.





I know I know he is too pretty to be a boy. Don't tell him I said that though. This little Gabriel is my buddy. He is always so worried about his mom and sister and has become quite the helper around the house. He likes to help clean up and take care of Ella. I've had to watch him though because he is a little bossy boss and can sometimes forget that he is only 5. What a very special little boy. He is so smart and knows it. Sometimes a little too smart. Don't worry---I gave him a haircut on Saturday so his hair isn't so long anymore.


This little beauty has grown up into quite the little mommy. She takes her jobs of cooking in her two kitchens (mom bought yet another), watching the "big baby" (who is now seven), and watching the puppy (Gabe pretends to be our little puppy) VERY seriously. She has to have her fingernails just painted so and if she has even a hangnail she will scream until there is a Band-Aid on it. She my little girl though and I love her so much. There is nothing quite like having a little girl.

5 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

Nobody....they look adorable! No worries that you are a month behind...I am always behind now a days....imagine that I am not even working...I was more on top of things when I had a job...go figure!

Can't wait to see you in two days!!! We gonna tear the roof off and bring the house down!

amazingbrenda said...

ugCute pictures. They are cool. Your kids are growing so fast. Your hair is long.

Hope you have a great weekend in CO. We missed you. Have a blast! Wish I was there again. Miss you.

Amos said...

How adorable. I don't know why I just can't get over Gabe's longer hair. Am I really dreaming or was it always "buzzed" when you lived here? He just looks so different to me. Your kiddos are sweet, Logan asks for Gabe a lot, especially since he wants to go throw rocks in the pond with him at the "pond park" the one at 91st and Garnett, remember? Sure do miss you guys. Have an awesome time with Guru, wish we could all be there with you! Love you!

DeGrimm said...

They are so cute...I miss them! Gabe and Ella both are looking very grown up. Ella's hair is so long! I love you! Tell the kids their cousins miss them, too! Laney is sick today, so it's not so fun at our house.

Logzie said...

Your kids are adorable!!