
NICE ENOUGH FOR A PICNIC!! Yeah! The kiddos were thrilled when we could sit out on the front porch and have a picnic. You know, sndwiches with crusted bread from sitting in the sun, chips out of the bag that land on the sidewalk and leave an oil ring around it, and a drink with a few floaties on the top that have been blown in by the spring wind. Yummmy!
Looking nice in the shades. Nevermind my horrid toenails. Pedicure time. Always got to start off with a good one. (I dont' know why but I can't get this to not be underlined.) Oh well.
For Amos: Here I am at Lilah's reading the card you made for me. I totally loved it and thought it was HILARIOUS! So Prepare to Amazed with what might show up in your mailbox next.


ANd then here is me and my Nobody. We had such a great time hanging out in CO. It was nice to have some one-on-one time together. We were talking and realized we had never spent that much time together without kids, husbands, life, etc. Refreshing. Thanks for toting me all over teh Denver metro area to find Amy Butler, morning coffee, me at the airport, and unneeded crapbook supplies. I had so much fun with you and can't wait to do it again soon!
7 comments:
Nice toes in Ella's pic!....
I love Gabe's hair long.
We did have a blast together...we need to do it again sometime soon!
Thanks for the memories, now send me the pictures!
I love how Nobody calls me and G Old but if you look close in this here pic, someone is getting crows feet!!!! YEAH....join the ranks babe!
Love you! :-)
That is from kids...not age Corrie. Thanks for noticing all my fine features though. ha!
Glad you guys had a great time picnicing and crapbooking. I am glad that United or whoever finally got you there - good grief. Hey Guru, send me the pics too of the Amazing card I made her!
Love ya.
How fun. It looks like a nice spring summer day. Glad u had a blast. Maybe next time we might all finally meet up.;)
Looks like fun! Wish we could be out picnicking...too cold yet here!
Post a Comment