Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ella's song

I'm just learning how to do all this stuff, but here is what I got when following the instructions on how to post a video. I guess I still have some work to do. But if you click on the box with the x (your mouse arrow turns into a hand if you are over it) it will bring you to the site and show you my little beauty singing her favorite song. Yes, it was right after breakfast in the morning so her hair isn't done and she is still in a t-shirt and undies. And it was also right after I got back from a weekend at the Bells so my stuff is all over. But it is cute anyway.



8 comments:

DeGrimm said...

What box? I dont see anything to click on...

Terra said...

TOO FUNNY!
My favorite part is at the end...with the phone. LOL

Give her a few years and she'll be singing with the worship team :)

Mamadar said...

I love the performance-the costume-the song and the artist.
How did you get the phone to ring like that?

amazingbrenda said...

That's cute. ohh wait...I'll get it. That's funny. She's a cutie.

Logzie said...

How precious! She will LOVE you later on in life when you show it to her! Singing in her undies!!! HA!

DeGrimm said...

Thanks for clarifying, but I must have a retarded computer. I still cannot see anything. I dragged my mouse all over, no hand. Sorry.

Domestic Diva said...

Wow, Nobody....that was too funny...I miss my Ella-belle! Give her a kiss and hug from me!!!

quiltmaker said...

Love the phone ringing part at the end. Sounds like my house and the grandkids.