Friday, April 06, 2007

Oh Dolly

Okay so I saw this stinkin cute little mini album of a little girl and her dollies and thought I would do my own version of it. Gabe and I gathered up all of Ella's dollies this morning and we also found all of their clothes. He helped me get them dressed and we got Ell aready for her photo op. I took a lot of pictures. I took about 50 pics of her with the dolls and then the dolls by themselves. There is even my moms first doll, which she plays with, and also my first doll in there. She was so proud of them all, but was a little upset when Jordy (her favorite dolly from Aunt De that is right next to her) wouldn't stop touching her! She did NOT want her arm on her. Who knew a little girl could, and would, fight with a baby doll.


7 comments:

DeGrimm said...

That is so sweet! What a cute idea. Someday when Laney is bigger, I will take a picture of her with all of her dollies. I am sure Ella will love these pictures when she grows up!

Amos said...

Those are way adorable. It is amazing how much you can really do in pictures to tell a story. I love it, that is why we are all crapbooking maniacs!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Why is she so mad at Jordy....that pink dollie on the other side has her hands all over Ella!!! Jeepers whatever happened to personal space! I like the second one the best!

Domestic Diva said...

Dolls...wow! The last time my son Si had a doll, he was putting her head in the vice of his tool work
station!!!! He swore Abbey let him play with her doll...I dont think she realized "how" he would play with it...:)

What is your dolls name?

Somebody's Nobody said...

My very first baby went unnamed since I was so little, but my first Cabbage Patch's name was Bobbi. I always said that I would name my first baby Bobbi. It didn't matter if it was a boy or a girl-it was going to be Bobbi.

amazingbrenda said...

That's cute & funny. I think I will do something like that for Audrey someday.

Btw..your house looks great. Good job!!

Jen said...

Those pictures are precious! I wish Brooklyn wasn't so big so I could do that...but she'd look pretty obvious now since she's 6 with a bunch of little doll heads! ha ha