Prepare to be amazed. No seriously. Look what my mom did this year...
So I know that was a lot of pictures, but I just couldn't stop uploading them and I couldn't choose because they were all so cute. We were supposed to go to church tonight but we really were running out of time and we still had not eaten yet blah blah blah. So we went to the mall to trick or treat and the kids had so much fun. THey were definitely a hit and everyone loved their costumes. The foreign people at the "Dead Sea Miracle" stand were totally in awe of them and took pictures like teh paparazzi. Micah and I couldn't believe how they were taking pictures of them in all different angles. They must not have Halloween in their neck of the earth. We ate there too and then packed in the car to go to the neighbors houses. THey just had such a great time that it was really a lot of fun.
We also had a party in Gabe's class that I headed up. It was also a good time. We did a couple crafts and had some good snacks and such.
And then I guess I am working in the opposite direction of the day, but the first thing I did this morning was close my very first real estate transaction. Holy cow I was nervous, but it went great without a hitch. And I got paid. Finally.
So that's it. That was our October 31st. And I know I'm a boring writer and don't seem to talk about much more than what we did that day. Sorry to bore you.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Prepare to be Amazed....
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your mom is the bomb! I still seriously want to have her adopt us. I had looked at those making those fish costumes once. They are sooooo cute. And yes, I am amazed! Sounds like a fab time was had by all.
Logan walked in and said cool, can we get one of those!
Amazing!!!!! That is all I can say! I agree with Amos...can we be adopted? Only she would have been like 5 when she had me!
Congrats on your deal! All the hard work paying off huh? Good job!
Oh my! Your mom! What can I say?! Those are the cutest things. How on earth did she make them and where did she come up with the idea/pattern? I just here with my mouth hanging open! The kids were probably the talk of the whole mall!
Wow!! I am so impressed! The kids are too cute!! We miss you guys! I'll call you soon...love you!
Howdy. I did in fact quit at Starbucks. I have 2 shifts left and I am finished. I cycle between being really happy about it and then kind of sad...until tonight that is. I am SO READY to be done with that place. I work this Saturday and then noon - 5 on Thanksgiving day, and that's it.
Glad you found my blog...lol :) It's hidden like Corries.
Talk to you soon!
Terra
NOBODY!!!! Love your new look!!!!
Will you post something already?
Pretty please?
Post a Comment