Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Some pages and scrapbook news

News Flash!!!




I know you may not believe it and that is okay, but I have stumbled upon an even greater kit club than Poppy Ink. I think I may change my subscription to this company. http://www.mysweetspuds.com/ It is so awesome and with their new changes over at PI I thinkn it would be the perfect opportunity to try something different. I just haven't been able to find anything I like until now. Sorry Corriekate...I may not be able to wait for the December reveal. But you know me and how I really don't like change, so I may be just fooling myself into thinking I am some flexible sort of person or something.




Here are some pics of some of my recent pages.





4 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

Nobody....I LOVE THOSE PAGES! Am I yelling? Sorry, but those are the bomb...

I will look at the new site...thanks 4 the tip!

quiltmaker said...

You're pages look awesome! What's up with poor Gabe in the total bummer one? He doesn't look none too happy, poor baby.

Amos said...

Wow, those are awesome. My favorite is the one with Ella at the bottom, that is toooo cute. How do you find all of these sites anyway? I will check it out for sure.

Amos said...

Hey, my HoLo has Love Elsie stuff now. Some cute goods. It is in one of those "off" aisles, like where the page kit things are.