I was going through my pics on my camera and found this. So cute!! Gabe took it of us when we went to the pumpkin patch with his class.
And here is Ella's new haircut. I took Gabe to get his cut and asked the lady if she had any suggestions for Ella's locks. Her hair NEVER looked good. Ever. It is just very thin and stringy and she needed something. So the lady talked me into cutting a few bangs and taking the length off. It looks really good on her! Finally, a cute haircut.
Other than that it has been pretty non eventful around here. Micah is taking Gabe to the Oklahoma/Iowa State game tomorrow. We have decided to go to AR and OK for Christmas. I have another house going non the market next week. I have only three layouts left for my 2006 album. I finally found a couple pair of jeans that fit in the waist and are long enough.
I can't even think of anything else to write about.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Some new pics
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Super cute pics. That is a great haircut on her. Makes her look so grown up :(.
And that is quite the rambling in the last paragraph, LOL. I hate shopping for jeans. I usually buy 4 pairs of the same kind when I find some I like. It's easier that way.
I am finally done with all of my Fall pages for 2006. It was only like 10, but that made me sick of the fall pages in a hurry. Glad you are coming south for Christmas!! And thanks for offering to help with the boys, it really blessed me!
Ella's hair cut looks really good on her! I like the bangs. She must have hair like Mallory but Mallory can't wear bangs. Her hair is just way too thin for that and she looks like a dork with them.
Ella looks so adorable!!!! I agree with Amos...she looks so much older.
I hate buying jeans b/c I am fat....but at least the low rise ones fit okay...as long as my shirt covers my rolls!
Excited to see you for Christmas
Post a Comment