Monday, October 08, 2007

Some stuff from my brains

Spewing from my brain...

--It only takes one field trip with parents of other children in your child's classroom to realize your pretty normal and your child is way sweeter and more well-behaved than you ever imagined.

--Where do cable channels come up with all of the same sex couples on their shows. Seriously. How do they get on tv all the time?

--When painting your house, paint on the opposite side your husband is on. It just works better that way.

--When painting your house and three months after you start still aren't even close to being halfway done, hurt yourself so you don't have to do it anymore. Slip and fall, break your arm, sprain your wrist, whatever it takes. It's just not worth it. Especially when you are two stories high in the back. And the sides are very sloped. Very sloped. And you're really scared of heights. And your husband thinks it's super funny to wiggle the ladder when you're at the top.

--Stay away from the Halloween candy aisle.

--Eat T. Marzetti's dressing from the refrigerator section instead of the stuff off the shelf. It is so delicious and yummy and fattening.

--If your child wants to count as high as they can when you're trying to get them to bed because it is 20 minutes past their bedtime, then just let them. They are going to count as high as they can (200) whether you are standing there or not and it is way more fun to count for mom than the black air.

--When there are choices between puking in the toilet or bucket, pick the toilet since there is hard floor surrounding the john when the kids miss a bit.

That is all for now. Enough spewing.

5 comments:

amazingbrenda said...

Funny, specially about the one visiting your childs class.

What kind of dressing is that. Now I want to try it, sounds yummy.

quiltmaker said...

I love your blogs. They are always so informative and you include lots of pics! BTW, I fixed my blog so you can click on it and read it now.

Amos said...

You are hilarious! I always love when you do random lists like that because they make me laugh. I would not break your arm to get out of painting, but then again slapping the husband who thinks its funny to move the ladder with a nice cast might be entertaining. Hopefully the spewing is all done for now.

Semic70 said...

Yes wiggling the ladder is the best....The reaction is actually the best.

Domestic Diva said...

Nobody....I like your spew....if that is okay with you! I cannot believe Schnee commented before me!

Cannot wait for Christmas...all I want is to see my sista's....:)