The holidays are over. The tree is down and life is back to normal. You know the routine...get home from school/Bell's only to have a meltdown because mom is so mean because she makes us take a nap since we have AWANA and I am going to scream in my room for a half an hour trying to annoy mom enough that she will just give in and let me come out of my room, but mom always wins. You know...the normal routine. That seriously describes every Wednesday. Hump day seems to take a toll on the Grimm's. Too bad it isn't on Thursday night or Tuesday night. I'm sure we'd do the same thing then.
The Bell's blessed us with three boxes of books. One box was just flash cards and educational worksheet-type books. Hurray! I was so excited. Still am.
I know my Nobody knows how psyched I am about this next new item, but I am seriously so excited. I just keep peeking over at it and it makes me smile every time I see that beauty.
The gentleman I work for gave this to me as a Christmas present because about a month ago I had told him that I loved it so much. Our office (Ishare with him) is full of his antique pictures, furniture, etc. and this is one of the pieces in the office that he wasn't using and was behind the door. So he gave it to me!!!! I am in love with it. Really in love.
And here is the next piece of lovliness in my life. I got this new wall rub on from Uppercase Living that I bought and put on a wall going down the stairs. It is a metallic copper color and is really cool looking. Micah says it is very "scrapbookish". That is one of the best compliments ever.
Other than that nothing is too new. I got into the world of Facebook. Pretty interesting now that I have figured out how to use it. I feel like a little bit of a dork that I am just finding out about this stuff. And here I thought I was so "with it".
5 comments:
I love your rub on!!!!!
The pic is nice too....;)
Don't you love hump day? The Schnee does!
The rub on is beautiful.
The picture, well, "What would Lois say?" It's ahh, very mature for you Flying J.
Facebook, smacebook. I don't get it exactly and don't care to learn at the moment. I'll just be friends with everyone.
So I guess that makes me a Facebook dork. I'm glad that you learn things and then teach me, you're such a great friend!
Your wall rub on looks like the Hambly Rub Ons we got in our Ploppy Ink Kits...you know the ones...the ones I still haven't used...ROFL!!!
Nice rub-on, it's sooo, so sscrap bookish. ha. It's indeed very nice.
The picture is too. Good for you!
Post a Comment