So I went out to coffee with such a fun girl tonight that I was totally excited about. We had mutual friends in high school, even though she went to a different school, and had visited with her about a year and a half ago when she was visiting at my mom and dad's church. It turns out her parents and my parents are good friends. Well after joining Facebook and "finding" her in a series of friend invites through other mutual friends (those of you who Facebook know what I'm talking about) we meet again. So we e-mail back and forth and decide to meet up for coffee. Turns out we have a TON in common (including our midwestern conservative beliefs) and the fact that she is my age and a Christian. Pretty amazing to find someone that you share a lot of things with including your faith. Anyway, we had a wonderful fun visit and at the end she offers me this:
She just started selling Arbonne a couple weeks ago and is giving these kits (valued at $300) for friends and family to try out. They are seriously full size bottles of these goods. Needless to say--I AM COMPLETELY STOKED! Just thought I'd share my good fortune.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So totally cool. I love these products. Totally awesome. Maybe she should give me one too. ha! Way to go. glad you had a good time.
Dang! I would take it too. That stuff is super expensive. We have an Arbonne membership but I never order the stuff cause it's so spendy. And that is even with my discount!
Sweet, glad you found such a cool friend. Does she scrapbook? That would be the ultra bonus!
Oh, that's it....you are totally on my "don't bug me list"...in fact I just started it with you....
seriously, God is telling me to rejoice with those who rejoice...so, I guess I MUST rejoice with you!!!!
LOL...just kidding, way cool...I use that stuff and I am just jealous! congrats...oh, and don't get to close w/ her...you only are allowed ONE NOBODY....ME!
If cow tails didn't consistantly bust off there, we might consider moving there...except I don't have a soul to appreciate the prarrie...because anyone can love the mountians.
xoxox...see you in Tulsa for Amos' great paint-a-thon!!!
Pretty sweet! I'm totally jealous...and not just about the products you got. I wish we were able to hang out. I miss you!
Oh WOW that is awesome, free stuff....Who couldn't use more lotions & creams?
Post a Comment