So I went scrapbooking tonight with my Madre. They have a group of them that go now and then to the store for a crop. They are not addicts though. Here is the page I made. It was the only one of all of my pictures that I just couldn't wait to scrapbook since it is the only thing that I miss from T-town. My friends.


Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Cropping my friends
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey flying Jaye. How are you. I like the pages that you made. Lilah gave me your blog address. I have one here too it's amazingbrenda. I read all of your blogs. I can't belive Ella is 3. I'm glad you are having fun being with your fam. I wrote 1 blog here. I have many at spymac. You can ck those out as well. I will post some more here. Or, I'll try. Love ya girl. I miss you guys soooo much. I ahven't scrapbook yet. I need inspiration. ttu-soon. Hugs & kisses to the kiddos. hello to Michah & your fam.
Cute pics...I wish I had access to the copies...ahh hemmmm...
You are so talented Nobody...that is why I love you
xoxoxo
I am amazed. No really, I am really amazed and I think I am jealous of that page. Can I scraplift it? No actually, can I get a copy of that picture? It didn't quite make it to my "Inbox" yet... hmmm.. I'll blame it on April instead!
Oh and by the way, do do do do do do do do do do, did you do that little trick for your Madre's group? They would've been AMAZED! love you!
Post a Comment