Thursday, September 28, 2006

For the beautiful feet contest...I win.


6 comments:

Logzie said...

WOW...SEXY!!!!

Have you heard of a Bic?

I'll invite you...if you invite me...

Logzie said...

Actually I don't have your e-mail address...so I can't invite you. The only one I have is valor.net and I doubt you are still using that. Have Guru send me an e-mail with your address and Brenda's.

Thanks! :0-)

Somebody's Nobody said...

I have the same problem for you. Actually I think I can look it up from e-mails Amos has sent. I'll see.

Logzie said...

Yah, I had one the other day and then I just deleted it! Stink!

amazingbrenda said...

This one doesn't need "BIC" maybe "GILLET (5blade) But definiteley a "WAX JOB" jeje!

Jen said...

Okay...I just figured out how to get to your blog so I could check out these feet that are, I must say, to die for! How did you ever get so lucky?

Ps. Digital Dictation is the BEST! I wish I had another doc. sometimes (I only have 1 right now) but then other times I am glad for the extra time I get to spend with my kiddos. If your aunt-in-law is looking for more help....send her my way.