So I wish I blogged a lot like Teresa, but I don't know how. Maybe I know how, but I am just so non-commital. I don't even know if that's a word. I think that if I start then I will have to keep it up everyday. I'll do my best. I'm over at the Bell's. This is my last night here. I have been here since last Sunday. Whoa. I feel like I haven't seen my husband in about a week. That would make sense.
So what have I been doing lately. Hmmm... I have been over here taking care of the kiddos and running them all over Sioux Falls. They are in a million activites. I have also been making my Christmas cards. For all of you readers out there...you better hope you make the cut because there is going to be an awesome picture in there of me and my family. You can only hope that you will get one. The cards are turning out good too. I only make fifty every year. Then the people who don't make the cut get a boxed store boughten card. You just better hope you make it. I've also been working on some samples for a class at our local scrapbook store. I'm making a 5x5 album and a page layout to kind of go with the techniques of the book. It's really pretty basic stuff, but up here is the land of CM it is pretty neat.
So since the kids are not in preschool up here, I have decided to put them in something to keep them from getting too bored. I think we are going to go with gymnastics for the winter for both of them. I really want Ella to be in dance, but my husband thinks I'm just weird. He asked me why I think she needs to do it and I could really only come up with two answers. One is because it was something I wanted to do but never got to when I was little. And two was for the pictures of her in a tutu. He told me I was addicted. I told him he was right. I am addicted. Everything seems to be for a scrapbook page. But as me and all of my groupies know....that is okay. We would rather be addicted to scrapbooking than anything else. Except working out. I really think that I would rather be addicted to working out than scrapbooking. Everyone knows that will never happen though. I can barely do 50 jumps with a jumprope before I quit. I guess I'll stick with working out with paper. I really miss my scrapbooking group. We always had so much fun together. Brenda would sit on the end...I don't know how in the world she always got an end seat. Oh yeah I do know. My nobody would come at the crack of dawn and leave the house with no make-up on. She would put it on in the car only so she could be at the store early enough to rearrange everyone's nametags on the table and put the Amazing Brenda on the end. Always always always across from her. I'm not bitter...or jealous. I'm just sad that I don't have my Amos, my Brenda, and my Nobody. And April. I don't think that at the beginning of the year anyone would have thought we would all have scattered in the directions we did. Kind of crazy.
Okay, I rambled and rambled about whatever came to mind. I guess that is what a blog is for. Or a glob. Whatever it is. I need to get my Nobody on the phone so she can help me post some pics. I'll do that tomorrow since my husband used up all of our minutes. They start over on Tuesday.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
A true glob entry
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I dont know, your pipes were looking pretty mean while you were working on your landscaping! :)
If you really wanted to be addicted to working out, look for a some Mexicans, because they probally own or work for a landscaper and there you will have the best of both worlds...mean pipes and sweet moolah for the addicton to scrapbooking.
P.S. No people of Latino orgin were offended by any statement because it was written by a Latino!!!
I LOVE MY NOBODY!!!
Post a Comment