Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My very uneventful life

My little baby turned three a couple weeks ago. It seems so strange that she is three. It feels like yesterday when we were sitting in the hospital with a newborn. She is so much fun. Difficult, but fun. Girls are just different than boys. At least my girl is different than my boy. He is always trying to please mommy and make sure that I am happy. Ella is just living life for the fun of it. If that includes some discipline, then fine. She will take it as long as she gets to have fun and do what she wants. She is really into pretending to be a puppy right now. She goes around the house on all fours panting and licking my arms. At least she doesn't talk while she plays puppy. I love them both so much though. I am making some neat scrapbooks of them. I'll post them later. As soon as I get them done.



I can't believe we have been here for a month! That seems crazy. We are having such a great time though living with ma and pa. I think it is such a great memory for my kiddos. A good memory for us too, but just a different one for the kids. It is so fun to be able to go out to lunch with my little brother and mom on Tuesdays. Garth comes to town because they have class at the hospital in town. Mom and I are also going scrapbooking tonight for the first time since I moved back. I really miss my scrapbboking buddies from T-town. We always had so so much fun. But it will be fun tonight too.



This is a pic of me and my brothers at my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. We with the whole family there. The kids had fun with their cousins too. My aunt had the meal catered in and it was honestly the absolute best meal I have ever had. It was a 5 course meal. Insane. I don't think I have ever eaten that much before in my entire life.

I went to the beauty store to get some hair color. I am getting a highlight this afternoon and I wanted to bring my hair back to its natural color before going. I haven't had my hair colored since last November. To say it has grown out would be an understatment.

2 comments:

Semic70 said...

We sure do miss you guys. I'm glad that your doing well.

Logzie said...

Hey Jaye-
Welcome to the club!! Glad to have you! I enjoyed your entries and I am glad you are happy to be back home again!

Teresa