Sunday, November 05, 2006

Family fun


Everytime I start taking pictures of the kids, this is what it turns into. Every single time. Oh well, they are the most beautiful funny faces I've ever seen.


I took the kids to the park over the weekend. It has just been so nice here every weekend it is crazy. We go to open houses all weekend and it is just gorgeous. So here we are on yet another fall day. Fall has seemed to last and last this year. I'm not complaining.



Wow Ella's hair is getting long.

1 comments:

Amos said...

Way cute. You're right, her hair is getting really long! Looks like lots of fun. Fall is long here too, it is supposed to be back in the 70's this week. I am going to get spoiled with weather like that. Looks like fun, miss heading to the park with you!