Monday, November 06, 2006

Harvest Festival...finally


My little kangaroo. It was so cute to watch Ella put her hands together and jump like a kangaroo. And she was so proud of the little baby in her pouch.

Corrie put a butterfly on Ella's cheek, so then it was Ella's turn. She said it was a butterfly...but I'm not so sure about that. corrie is such a nice auntie to let her just draw in black all over her face. Ha!

And then there is my giraffe. He thought it was so funny to pull the giraffe face over his and scare his little sister. I don't understand how she can watch him put the costume on and pull it over his face, and still be scared when he growls at her.
The day after the harvest fest, Ella found the face paints and put them on "just like daddy did." Let's just say it wasn't quite the same nose as daddy put on her.

4 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

They look cute! Where is a pic of the popcorn balls?

Ella does like to paint stuff, maybe she is your artist?

Hope you didn't eat all the chocolate out of their candy stash!!

Remember when we did that to Josiah's bag many years ago Amos?

Amos said...

Heck yeah Guru, you go to get the chocolate for you, not your kid! Poor things!

Hey they look so cute and looks like they had fun nobody. Yeah for $5 I wouldn't have made a costume either, they are sooo cute!

amazingbrenda said...

Kids look great! looks like they had fun. Yeah..where are the popcorn balls? I wanna see I wanna see.

Anyboy wants to send me some carnival candy?? jk.

Anonymous said...

I loved their costumes. They were so cute. I didn't even notice Ella had a "joey" in her pouch. Guess maybe if I wasn't pretending to be a fish so much of the time, I would have gotten a better look at the kids costumes. :)