Monday, February 05, 2007

Plucking

Okay, so here it is another random thought. I am sure that there are other women out there who go through this very same thing (and maybe men too). I was standing in front of the mirror last night and realized that I had a little extra stuble under my eyebrows. I started plucking and must have plucked an awful lot because it was a half an hour later when I walked out of the bathroom. What the what!? A half an hour? How can one pluch for a half an hour. Granted I pluck my eyebrows, nose hairs, and mustache, but still. That is crazy.



I am totally in love with the new Basic Grey lines. As a matter of fact I think I will use some of the in some of my decorating around the new pad. Them along with some Amy Butler fabric (Amos' favorite) will look wonderful in our new living room.



We had a fun evening last night for the Super Bowl. We went over to some friend's house and there were a lot of people there (which always makes it even more fun). The kdis had fun playing with old friends and eating and eating. Gabe's Peyton Manning jersey is some forshadowing I think.


9 comments:

amazingbrenda said...

haha. Talking a bout plucking, I jacked mine up..after 1/2 hr. lol. So now I have to let them grow w/o them looking like WHAT happened!!

Glad u had fun watching the super bowl. They showed it live over here @ midnight. We only watched for 8min & knocked out on the couch. bummer. But they showed it last night at 8pm..w/o commercials..straight . That was nice & only the highlights of the intermission. :(. Too bad we missed the commercials..they are the best! oh well!! At least we didn't fall asleep hehe!

Amos said...

I don't know why but Gabe looks so much older to me all of a sudden. I think it's his hair, because the last time I saw him it was shaved short.

I have the same plucking problem. It takes forever. Oh for the sake of beauty!

Logzie said...

LOVE it that you mentioned nose hairs and mustache!! Let's just be real here folks...women have mustaches!! Atleast we pluck them and NOT groom them! HA!

Thanks for being so REAL! :-)

Amos said...

Wow, I just looked at the new Basic Grey stuff online. Does your store have it already? Way cool.

Somebody's Nobody said...

No our store doesn't have the BG yet. I think it ships out Mid month. Maybe they'll have it at the Treasure Box. We can cross our fingers.

DeGrimm said...

I'm with you on the plucking thing, too! It takes a lot for us girls to stay beautiful! Sorry about the surgery. What a bummer! Hopefully after this it will be good as new! Thanks so much for Laney's bedroom stuff. I can't believe all the hard work you put into that! I can't wait to get her room together and post pics for all to see! Love you!

Domestic Diva said...

Yep, bonus bling at the Treasure Box....and the new basic grey line..."blush"...another bonus!

Gabe looks SOOOO much older...it has only been six months....:(

Should I send him a Bronco's shirt for next year's super bowl?

Anonymous said...

Whats the Treasure Box?

Somebody's Nobody said...

Corrie
It is Lilah's local store in CO. WE are cropping there when we go. Please please come!