So Corrie and I went to Cobby Store teh other night(she calls it Ho Lo) and we were rummaging (as all good northerners do) through the clearance junk. She found this rubber stamp that said "Thank you for being my friend" and cracked up. How many times would you need to stamp that!? she said. I told her I wouldn't need it once. Wahhhh! Then that woman went on to harrass me about my lack of blogging. I told her that I didn't have anything to blog. She told me to make a new top ten list and we decided it should be on rubber stamp sayings.
So here it is.....a new top ten list....of rubber stamp sayings. Except I couldn't think of any more. So help me fill it in. I'm waiting for your comments.
10- Happy Birthday, my how you've grown!
9-Congratulations on your new twins, now they match!
8- Finally a new baby! You were huge!
7-Happy you'll never get aValentine's with that make-up job Day.
6- Thank you for the meal you dropped off tonight! The dog loved it!
5-
4-
3-
2-
1-
I petitioned my dear husband for help with this endeavor, but his creative juices weren't flowing. He did however think of a different top ten list of his own. The ladies at work were all telling him that they don't scrapbook because it is SO expensive! Whatever. (Okay so maybe it is. I'm creating memories here!)
Top ten cheap hobbies for women:
10- Blogging about scrapbooking
9- Talking about scrapbooking
8- Typing about scrapbooking
7- Looking at scrapbooking stuff
6- Web surfing about scrapbooking
5-Looking at other people's scrapbooks
4- Reading about scrapbooking
3- Thinking about scrapbooking
2- Touching scrapbooking supplies at the store
and MY (not Micah's) last cheap hobby
1- Using Brenda's scrapbooking stuff
Those things are all cheap..... so I will do them in addition to my scrapbooking. Thanks for thinking of me my sweetie.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Top ten #3 and #4
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like the number one on cheap scrapbooking....B-renda is coming soon...and we can get off really cheap...no wait, she left most of her stash in Austria b/c she could not fit it on the plane :( What was she thinking?
Oh I have a stamp saying for you....are you ready....
How about..."Happy Bird-day?" Catchy huh?
Where in the world did you get that from? I'd put my hooter on your bird-day card. Every card I make for you will have the hoot.
Honey, you don't have any hooters! When you come in March, I will show you hooters!!!
Elder? Was that necesary?
I know I don't. That's why I bought one. Now I can have as many as I want.
Somewhere in all of this bantering between you birds is a funny piece to this top 10 list.....I have yet to put my finger on it.....hold that thought!
Holy LOL. Poor B renda! That was great.
How about this stamp. It fits my neighborhood.
Happy Garbage Day, please keep your animals inside.
Post a Comment