We are closing on our fixer-upper in a week and a half so I wanted to share a few pics to give you a sneak peek on the pad. It is a three bedroom and 2 bath walkout with two living areas, a workshop under the garage, casual dining, and SCRAPBOOK ROOM! (A big one too!) That, of course, is the most improtant thing.
I was talking to De yesterday and she asked if I was excited about getting the house. I honestly had to say that I wasn't too excited yet. We were talking about how you are so excited when you get your first house (or your second) and you are just thrilled. But then it is all downhill from there. I am excited to have my own house and make it my own, but there is definitely not a huge thrill there for me. I am very very grateful though that God gave us a great house in a great location with great schools.
Here is the front. What about that sweet 40 ft tall antenna on top. I bet that thing gets some nice reception. Also the candy cane striped awnings are totally my favorite thing. Ever.
Here is the kitchen. Fairly newly remodeled. The cupboards are nice but just not what I would choose. I think we are going to take those big cupboards down over the countertop because they split of the dining and the kitchen too much. That paneling will come down too, but the curtains are definitely staying. j/k
4 comments:
Nice space...for you and the fam...I can hardly wait for the awesome transformation!
I have some matching ivy curtians for you if you need them...just so you know!
xoxoxoxox
Hey i have some strands of ivy that they left here for us. haha.
looks very nice. i'm sure it's going to look great afterwards. post more pic's of the rest of the house.
Hey, the 40 ft antenna is the biggest fashion statement. I think you should leave it! Hehe.
The kitchen is pretty nice though. I know your personal touches will make it even better. It is great to see the before. Just like Guru's house in OK, it was not so pretty, but when they were done it was gorgeous. Or wait a minute, she painted the living room 5? times, so maybe she wasn't done? Just kidding! Every color she painted was great.
My next house, In Colorado mind you, I am going to invite everyone out to paint it for me. I am sick of one color walls!
Hey, get the scrapbook room set up first and we will all come stay and scrap with you!
Very happy for you! You have such great ideas...I know the place will be so nice once you get your hands on it. I was at Tuesday morning today and they had tons of rugs...pretty good prices. You should check them out. Is that the only bathroom? And no shower? How difficult to live with a bathtub only. Have you ever tried washing your hair in the bathtub...not an easy task!
Post a Comment