I was on strike, but I finally decided to cave and post.
I have been scrapbooking a lot. I am really trying to get a lot done before we close on the house. February 20. After that I know I will be spending most of my time working on the house, decorating, and organizing. That is just how it goes with a new house. So if I can get 10 layouts done before we close, then I will only have 30 LOs left when I get to Denver. I want to finish another 10 while I am there. Then I will only have 20 left for last year's album. Hopefully I can get even more than that done, but I don't want my goals to be too lofty.
Okay so we get the house on Feb. 20, Gavin comes for a visit on Feb. 23, I go to Denver March 1-5, move around April 1 (or before), and I am planning on having another surgery on my foot around the second week in April. I can't believe that I have to do it, but it is what it is. It has been so painful for me and bugs me everyday. I can't even stand for more than 30 min. without it hurting. It's not like it hurts so bad that I cry or anything, but it does hurt so bad that I sit down. Someone who is 25 should not have to sit down after 30 minutes of standing still. The whole thing makes me mad, but I need to have it done and the recovery done before summer. We live at the pool and a castboot just isn't part of my typical attire. Plus it leaves a tan line.
So that is my short and sweet post. I've been scrapbooking all evening and it is 1:18 am. Time for bed. I will leave you with a few pics of the kids' first ice skating adventure.
P.S. Oh yeah, it is -10 without wind chill right now. It is supposed to stay below zero until Tuesday. Cow tails are bustin.
3 comments:
What a drag that you have to go through another surgery:( I remember the last time..sorry about that!
The kiddos look great in their "walkers", maybe you should get one too!
Your new house will be the bomb because you are a talented decorator! Did you leave Ella's curtians there?
Only 24 days until I see my Nobody!
Yipeeeeeeeee!
I remember those walker things from ice skating. I wish they could make some for roller skating too because Ryan loves to skate.
Yuck on the surgery thing. At least your parents are close this time too to help you.
And yep I agree with Guru, you are talented in decorating. Wish I was there to help paint, but I'm sure your momma is glad to paint with you too.
lol...guru...yah maybe u might need a walker too. j/k
That is a bummer. i pray it all goes well & smooth.
Looks like the kiddos are having fun. Scrapbooking mania.
Congrats on your house. I bet that is exciting to finally have your own home. It will look great, I'm sure. ;)
Post a Comment