skip to main | skip to sidebar

Somebody's Nobody

Keeping up with our little family here in the middle of nowhere South Dakota. We have a lot of fun and love keeping up with our family and friends who aren't here with us.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm giving you the bird Guru!

Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 12:46 AM  

1 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

I like red cardinals...thank you so much. I can hardly wait to wear it on my winter coat! Remember, winter comes early in Colorado!!!

9:34 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Here's Nobody

Here's Nobody

My hubby

My hubby

My little boy Gabe.

My little boy Gabe.

My little girl Ella

My little girl Ella

Blog Archive

  • ► 2008 (21)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2007 (38)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (7)
    • ► January (7)
  • ▼ 2006 (37)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (6)
    • ▼ October (20)
      • Pumpkin pics
      • Pumpkin Patch Day
      • Offspring
      • Wisdom...hmmmm
      • Christmas--3 months long.
      • A day in the life
      • Cobby Store and the "cool" factor
      • Two days in a row!
      • Scrapbooking...CM style
      • I'm giving you the bird Guru!
      • Top Ten....
      • Snowman poop in October
      • You are gonna be jealous of my frames.
      • Funny kids!
      • Naptime?
      • Curtain call
      • Wow. I'm a dork.
      • Dr. Philly boy
      • Walky walk walk
      • A super weekend
    • ► September (7)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (1)