Monday, October 16, 2006

Two days in a row!



Bed Time
You are going to be jealous of my page. You know how it is. When you get in the mode then you just can't stop. It is two days in a row of scrapbooking here for nobody. Not only just scrapbooking, but actually finishing the pages that were started. I'm getting a little worn out. j/k This is a page I did for Ella's new bed...and when she decided to paint her toenails, her legs, the blankets, the sheets, her hand, and the carpet on her new bed the day after she got it. Stay tuned for more from the cropping "machine". P.S. For those of you who live in areas with Cobby Store, check out their new stock of patterned single sheets of paper. They have all of the We R Memory Keepers now. And they are half off this week. I need to stop the insanity!!!!!!





5 comments:

amazingbrenda said...

OMG. That's funny! LOL! It's funny but not funny. Did u say new sheets? Man..I hope it all comes off w/ some special solution. :( She looks cue though:)

Logzie said...

Wow...at least you got a great scrapbook page out of the deal...

Amos said...

Way adorable. Well, I did the scrapbook alone thing and I got 4 pages done, almost, it was good. But still not like the "old" days. I missed talking with everyone and laughing our heads off!

Way cute, keep posting them.

Domestic Diva said...

I remember that day...really...
I never saw the pics until now! Way funny!

DeGrimm said...

That is so funny! Between Hayden and Ella, we sure do have some fun messes to clean up!