Yesterday......
Today...

Here is the view out my bedroom window this morning at 6:30 when I was getting ready to go to the Bell's. That's right people----it's snow in October. Gabe and Ella were so excited to see that we had a "huge huge snowstorm" last night. They got all their snow garb on and ran outside, but they weren't quite ready for the blast of cold air and they quickly retreated back inside the house. It is gone now and so are the frozen and thawed out impatiens on the front porch. They were so pretty yesterday. It was really cold last night. It got down to 21!!! But it feels good to finally pull out the down comforter to use. I've been waiting two years to use that baby again.
So I've been pretty stressed with my work lately. Every night is spent with my rear glued to the office chair in front of the computer. My only break was to make those ugly frames the other day. ugh! I know I get paid and everything, but I was really beginning to wonder if the stress was worth the money. Something had to give...and quickly. I decided that I needed to enroll the kids in preschool. No such luck. All of the preschools here are only two hours long and are full. The only one I could find had before and after extended care (great) and an opening for both of the kids (great) but Ella would go on Tuesday and Thursday and Gabe would go either M, W, and F or M, T, W, and Th (very not great). I was talking to my mom about the predicament and she has seen me in action with the typy type type typing and was quickly willing to help me resolve the problem. She told me about a lady who is their music ministers wife who is starting a daycare. I really didn't want anyone I was close to watching the kids regularly because I wouldn't want to cause any riff raff. It just seems easier not to hire friends. I've been there and done that before. She already has two girls starting full time on Tuesday and wanted to take on some part time work. I called her ASAP and told her what I was looking for. I was going to enroll Gabe in preschool and have her watch Ella on M, W, F, and every other Th when I go to the Bell's (Gabe can go with me). She told me that she would pray about it, talk to her husband about it, and call me back. So I tell you all that to tell you that she just called and wants to give it a try...and she will take Gabe too. Wonderful. I hope this will relieve some of the burden of the job(s) I have.
One problem gone. Praise God for that!
Check out my sister-in-laws blogsite to see my little nephew in action. I absolutely could not stop laughing at what she posted. He is so cute. She is firstfruits under my Contributors.

5 comments:
It won't let me upload my picture. I've tried about 12 times.
Finally.
Wow snow already. My friend in Iowa said the same thing. It snowed there already. Here it's getting down to the 30's at night. It's really cold in the morning, then it warms up by the afternoon. Perfect fall weather.
How do u get to your sister inlaws blog pic's. I want to see, I want to see!
Now, I am jealous!! I would love to be able to drop my kids off somewhere!
Glad to hear about the kids. That will be a big help to you! It's colder here, too - but that means it's 75 out. It's a beautiful perfect day here. Feels like San Diego weather. Awww...
Post a Comment