
So here they are. The long awaited ugly frames I have made--sorry to all you Mary Englebreit fans out there. It is difficult to work with paper that you are not used to. And the whole clean lines thing. ugh! I know the requests for them will be flooding in, so get your order in early.


Tuesday, October 10, 2006
You are gonna be jealous of my frames.
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love that Mary stuff...kinda like Crammie memories!!!!
You are way to talented to waste your time...what were you thinking!!!
However, there worse things in life then ugly frames or snippy cats!!!!
Just don't like the cats drag you into the litter box....:)
Haha! that's funny guru. Yah! what were u thinking nobody! Do you have a waiting list? hehe! Well I'm sure they will be some fans out there rushing to put their order in.
I can advertise for u, here it is.
C'MON GET YOUR FRAMES BEFORE THEY ARE GONE! YOU NEED THEM! COME GET THEM! THEY ARE SELLING FAST! you know it's kinda like selling newspapers on the corner, besides working my corner, you know, hehe ;)
Oh wait, I forgot one last line:
THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CRAMMIE FRAMES YOU HAVE EVER SEEN...GOING ONCE, GOING TWICE...SOLD!!!!!
Nice job, Jaye! Way to use your gifts and talents!
I'm sure she will love them...
btw - Love the buttons!
Nice song...wonder where you got it?
I don't get the song thing guru.
Post a Comment