Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wisdom...hmmmm

Oh my word...I think my wisdom teeth are going to make me die an early death. Honestly. Not my kids, not the stresses of life, just my wisdom teeth. I really need to get them removed, but I guess I will wait until the beginning of the year so I can pay my deductible and have the rest of the year to benefit from it. They are creating an unbelievable amount of pressure that blasts the back of my mouth, shoots up my head, and the radiates through my neck. It's a wonderful adventure for my nervous system. I will just need to keep pounding the ibuprofen until January. I hope my kidneys don't fail from the 800 mg doses.

So here it is for all you stay-at-home moms out there. What is up with TLC finding the absolute hottest hotty hotties out there to be on their shows. This guy is now in the lead on my list as the hotest hotty blondie hot hot hotty out there. I don't even really care for the show other than that my eyes are enjoying the scenery. I don't even like to cook or want to eat any of the seafood they make on this show. I just want to watch it though. And here is why...



That's right. He has taken the lead right in front of Eric stromer of Clean Sweep who has moved into second place on my list....



And of course Ty who only makes my TLC list but not the all time hotty hot hot hotty list.....


***I just want to put out there that my husband is actually the hottest man alive. I was just putting the three top TLC guys on here. I am very happily married to a wonderful man who I couldn't think of a compalint about. I will love him until the day I leave this earth. No marriage problems here. These guys are just eye candy and nothing else.*****

2 comments:

amazingbrenda said...

Hotties.., hotties.., hotties.

Glad your getting al of your x-mas shopping & crafts done now. You are a wise woman.

Hey! where are my pajamas? hehe! j/k

I hope too, that micah gets the job that he wants.

Miss ya girl.

Jen said...

You are TOO CUTE! I wish I was brave enough to post some of my #1 hot hotties hotty hot hot hot hotties (or whatever the heck you called them :o)) on my website but MY hottie-hubby wouldn't understand. We need to work on that jealousy thing...for both of us. Anyway, CUTE! I used to be crazy aout Ty..but that top guy...whew! Yowsers! I can almost hear the sizzle! hee hee