I know you have all known it for awhile and maybe have been a little apprehensive to tell me, but I came to a great realization today. I'm a dork. 100%. I know you are all just dying to know how I finally realized the obvious. Well, let me tell you....I just learned the words to the song "Breakfast at Tiffany's". And do you want to know how I learned? Connor and Connolly Bell were singing in the car when I picked them up from school today (they are 8 and 9. I couldn't believe that those two rugrats knew the words and I have been humming through parts for years because I didn't know what in the world that man was saying. So I had them sing it about twenty times so I could understand the words. Then, after I understood what they were singing I wrote them down so I could remember them. If you thought I was a dork up until this point....just wait. Here is the kicker. After all of that--I have forgotten the words again. I guess I could go back to the paper in my purse that I wrote them all down on. Wow, that just came to me.
Another thing. I have known this for awhile, but I just want to tell you all in case you didn't know that my husband is wonderful. He is so sweet. My rear was settling in the office chair for a long night of transcription (I thought my rear was dented from the texture of the upholstery of the chair from sitting in it for so long, but I realized that it was only cottage cheese) and asked him to run to the gas station to get me a Coke. I only drink Coke and I only like it in the can or from the fountain, but definitely not in a bottle. Unless desperation sets in and that bottle of stress juice is the only thing available. I prefer fountain Coke over anything, so he went there to get it. He comes back with my pop and ice cream for everyone. He got me vanilla bean TCBY and the kids rainbow sherbert TCBY. He knows I don't like all the stuff like chocolate, cookies, nuts, etc. in my ice cream unless it is Blue Bell and there is no Blue Bell up here. Just Blue Bunnny and bunnies are not that great at lactating quality ice cream worthy product. (That's a fun mental picture.) So he got TCBY because they are in all the Get n Go's up here. Isn't that sweet of him!? he got my favorite ice cream (vanilla bean--I'm a dork and boring) and he got it in a waffle cone for me because he knows I love them. Maybe he is trying to tell me something with the TCBY. It 99% fat free you know.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Wow. I'm a dork.
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You think you are bad...I didn't even know there was a special song for "Breakfast at Tiffanys" and Audrey is my favorite actress!!!!
What is the name of the song...I can google it!!
Ciao
Okay---so you're the dork. That's why we found eachother.
"And I said, What about Breakfast at Tiffany's
She said, I think I remember the film
and as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it.
And I said, "Well, that's one thing we got."
I know you already know this song and the lyrics, but here you go.
You are BOTH a basket of dorks!!!!!!!!!!!Theme song??? Wow you guys are sharp!!
D O R K S !!! That's right....Well I guess I better join you too. Cuz I don't know the words either haha!
who the heck is Tiffany? and what kind of breakfast does she serve?
he he he he he....we're not dorks---all the people who know all the words are the real dorks! right!?!?
Post a Comment