a CrEAtIvE MEmOrIEs tibute from South Dakota to all you scrapbooking ladies out there!!


Okay all you scrapbookers out there...this is for you from a gal living only two hours from the Creative Memories capital of the world--also Amos' hometown. If you would like to scraplift any of the creation I've left the references for everything.
*PApEr*: Creative Memories
*FlOwEr*: Creative Memories
*FIbEr*: Creative Memories
*AdhEsIvE*: Creative Memories
*Ink*: Creative Memories


Okay all you scrapbookers out there...this is for you from a gal living only two hours from the Creative Memories capital of the world--also Amos' hometown. If you would like to scraplift any of the creation I've left the references for everything.
*PApEr*: Creative Memories
*FlOwEr*: Creative Memories
*FIbEr*: Creative Memories
*AdhEsIvE*: Creative Memories
*Ink*: Creative Memories
*FOnt*: Creative Memories
*LAyOUt DEsIgn: Creative Memories


2 comments:
Wow! I'm jealous!!
Wow, you mean they actually made it into the 21st century. hahahahaha. NOT! But can I scraplift it anyway! Cool!
Post a Comment