Here are the top ten things I learned from 2:48am to 3:46am:
1. Explain to your child before an incident occurs, and not during, that if he is not feeling well and needs to throw up, go to the toilet and launch it--not launch it on mommy and the floor next to mommy's bed first.
2. The toilet is the best place to dump chunks, not the sink.
3. No man has ever woken up in the middle of the night to clean up puke.
4. Scan the room for stray chunks after you think you have cleaned all the puke up. If you forget to look on the floor, they will show up when you least expect it by sticking to the bottom of your foot.
5. Have extra clean sheets around so you don't have to go digging through boxes while smelling like puke while your child is still launching while you have chunks stuck to the bottom of your foot while the carpet solution is doing nothing for the pink stain and while you husband is still sawing logs.
6. Take your time when walking down the stairs to the laundry room with the casualities (sheets). Nothing needs to drop and create another mess to clean up. And if you have a lot of things to bring down, then just make two trips because a nose full of puke reak doesn't go away very quickly.
7. Apples are pretty easy to clean up half digested.
8. Chicken and stuffing is not.
9. Do not expect a man to get up. If you don't expect it then you won't get your hopes up only to be let down.
10. Have lots of Oust on hand. Puke smell doesn't go away right away.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Top Ten....
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 3:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your sweet babies might be too young yet for you to know that this should actually be the TOP 11....Because after you have been up in the wee morning hours mopping up buckets of chunks....they are up at butt early to run, play and eat some more potential chunks!
Oh my gosh girl!! I feel SO sorry for you!! But...you had me rolling on the ground laughing...probably only b/c it didn't happen to me.
I am still laughing!!!
P.S.-Chuck is an exception...he does the middle of the night duty b/c I do NOT do well in the middle of the night...a temper that I really didn't even know I had comes out...then I don't even remember it in the morning.
Hope things look up for you soon!
LOL, I am so sorry. At least you can find the humor in the middle of the night by writing a top 10 list. I hope that everyone is feeling much better today and that you get some rest.
That should be in a book it is so funny!
Love you
You didn't read the dirty schnee yesterday...then you would understand why your man stayed asleep!!!
I feel very bad for you:( Glad dad is fully rested though!
One time we were all playing cards at my house...JJ was 13 months...he was sitting on my lap when all of a sudden, Amazing said, "L, JJ does not look good."
I looked at him and he looked at me and proceeded to projectile puck on my face!!!! Yep with everyone there! I thought the whole group was going to vomit! Yipee, a puke party...who new they could be so entertaining....
I feel for you man...
xoxoxo
LOL, that's funny...not really but it is..Still laughing. I guess we should ahve a pukin party, mine puked last week, yours last night, JJ 3 yrs ago. Wuhu! party..party...
I hope they are feeling better. Heck I just make Steve help me. hehe!
Oh no! I'm so sorry. I can deal with a room full of couch guts after hearing your story! Hope he's feeling better today...
I am so sorry to hear that you had such a rough night. You did better than I would. The smell of puke, makes me puke. Usually my hubby has to deal with puke. I hope that your kids get better really quick.
I just wanted you to know that EVERY time I read this...I LAUGH all over again!
**not at how bad it was for you...rather at how funny you wrote it!!
P.S.-I walked away with some good 'advice' too.
I just wanted you to know that EVERY time I read this...I LAUGH all over again!
**not at how bad it was for you...rather at how funny you wrote it!!
P.S.-I walked away with some good 'advice' too.
Post a Comment