Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Walky walk walk




What a beautiful day outside. I thing it is about 60 degrees or maybe 65 and sunny. Wonderful sweatshirt and jeans day. And a great day for a walk. I was babysitting my little cousin this morning. He is a couple of months younger than Ella. For those of you who know me, you will know that I do not babysit. I am not fond of babysitting anyone's kids except my very close friends and my niece and nephew. I do not like it. At all. So I agreed though (she didn't even pay me...not that I'm bitter even though she was working and making money at the time she couldn't spare a bit for someone to babysit the kid. Not bitter.) and he came this morning and I put a smile on my face. So to pass the time we went for a walk. I suppose I needed the exercise anyway because I think I can feel my stretch marks stretching even wider. On the walk I just yaked on the cell phone to my Nobody. And while I was walking I saw this beautiful vine. Here is a picture of it. It was just one strand of red leaves climbing on a fence. Cute.




Whenever we go on a walk I just let the kids lead. I never really care where we go and they understand that they have to stop at the end of every block, so they really never go too far. We found more pretty leaves. I'm posting more pictures of my kids in the leaves. There is a good picture of Ella with her new pretties too. They are just so fun to jump in and pick. The kids buried me in the pile and I am still digging itchy leaves out of my underwear, bra, and waistline.



While we were on our ride I noticed that Ella had her purse with her. So when we got home I took everything out of it to see what was in there. Lilah did that once with
Jayden's pocket (or maybe it was Josiah) and it was so cute to see what he had. I took a pic of it for a scrapbook page. I know I'm a follower. She had three books, my list of what family pictures I wanted, a Tommy Boy movie, two receipts, a dollar, a HOME 123 business card of Micah's, a Vanity jeans tag, a Fisher-Price card that comes in their toys, and a phone number for Laurie (who's Laurie?).

4 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

Way too cute, my Ella Belle...but the Tommy Boy movie, come on Nobody what were you thinkin'?

Hahahahaha

I love the page I did of JJ's. It was titled
"A pocket full of toddler treasures"

Post the page when you make it:)

Amos said...

That's a lot of stuff for that little purse! Sure looks like lots of fun. I miss the big variety of trees that turn such beautiful colors in the fall. They have barely started turning here and mostly they are just falling off the tree dead because it is so dry. Yep, the north is much more pretty than the south! Miss you!

amazingbrenda said...

Those are great pic's. That's funny. It's amazing what children put away in their pockets huh? BTW I like that purse. It's so cute. Can't wait to see yur page.

Andre takes stuff to his bed. Every night is something different. Don't ask me why. He did take a paddle, sml bottle of shampoo..can't remember but I took a pic of it as well.

Jen said...

that's just adorable. Want to know something pathetic? My daughter isn't quite the girly-girl I want her to be...so I actually pack a purse for her and send it along whenver she goes somewhere! Pretty bad huh? Since she's 5...she usually loses the silly thing and then I am left looking everywhere for it (usually throughout the mall or all over our church). You'd think I'd just give it up...but so far, I haven't. Just tonight I sent her to church with a B&W little purse that matched her outfit with her offering in it and a few other things. Of course...she forgot to even take it IN to church!! So much for that.....