Ella was supposed to be down for a nap this afternoon and for whatever reason it takes her awhile to fall asleep. Probably like a half an hour after 
I go into her room three or four times to tell her to stop kicking the wall, to put the books down, or whatever else she is doing other than closing her eyes. I was on my second trip in there and found her laying in bed like this. I ran to get my camera and take a picture (so obvious to her that I think it is cute and she is not in trouble even though she is but i just can stop the paparazzi). Don't worry it was clean. She told me that if I didn't want her to wear my underwear then I shouldn't put it in her basket in her room. Ha!
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Naptime?
Posted by Somebody's Nobody at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How cute is she!! We love our sweet little cousin Ella!
Hayden does the same thing...it takes him forever to fall asleep. He kicks the wall, talks and sings, plays with his toys and lays in front of the door so he can hear what we are doing. I usually have to go in several times before he finally falls asleep. Then when he does, he falls asleep right in front of the door so I can't get in his room!
I know how that is! My kids were never good nappers. Thanks for visiting my site! :)
Jaye, my mom left you a comment under my Christmas List blog...=)
GOT TO KNOW!!! How did you get the slide show on? I LOVE that!
(Adorable pics too, by the way!)
e-mail me at jennimatt10@hotmail.com and tell me how to do that slide show (if you don't mind)!
THX!
Nice slide show. That's a funny pic of Ella. Oh hey nnice green undies. hehe.
Your blog is cool and very professional! Telling you, you need to be a designer! I am so glad ur back! Life doesn't seem as lonely.....Still have a WHOLE cake left and TONS of mints! What ever am I going to do!
Post a Comment